Saturday 16 January 2016

PH INFLUENCES: Depesche Mode - Never Let Me Down Again

DEPECHE MODE - NEVER LET ME DOWN AGAIN (2006)




I took lots of inspiration from this video as they had key features that we discussed in the beginning of the planning stages. Here I took direct inspiration as I used a very similar image in my video just at different angle to the original. 



Again I took direct inspiration from the video in this screenshot. I loved the quirky images of the older people within the Depeche Mode video and tried to incorporate that in my editing.



I tried to directly link the inspiration and replicate it well within the video, here on the left is the shot from the original video and on the right is from my edit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please ensure all comments are moderated.