Sunday 17 January 2016

DIGIPAK: panel 2 edit 1

Panel 2 edit 1
Taylor Swift '21'
I wanted to keep this panel relatively simple as the track list would need to be the main feature and all the other example I have looked at have kept theirs very simplistic e.g Taylor Swift. Therefore I have chosen an image of city buildings to carry on the city theme which links back to the album title 'Captive city'. I have created slight cross over layering with the images on the first panel (the images on the first panel cross over to the second). This is an effective look as it adds to the grungy feel due to the difference in textures and colour shades. 
What I have done: I have chosen a different font for the track list as I have used the same font for all the other font and I wanted to create diversity in my use of fonts. I have chosen Type font (Typewriter style font) as this fits with the retro and alternative feel of the digipak. I have included all of the general conventions of a digipak e.g small print (I took inspiration from the Blur and Strokes CD small print), distributors/music label (I chose Virgin music as they have artists like The cult and Thirty seconds to Mars fellow indie/rock artists, also Sly antics have an interview with virgin music to possibly get signed so it is fitting with reality), Bonus footage sticker (I have previously blogged on how I made this) DVD and Disco logos as well as a Bar code
Next: I will change the ordering of the panel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please ensure all comments are moderated.