Monday 21 September 2015

Initial Pitch 1: Sly Antics

Initial Pitch 1: Sly Antics

Sly Antics 
After talking with the band they want their video to follow on with the same theme as their first video:



MY IDEA
I would like to do their song Lights Go Down:

https://soundcloud.com/slyantics/04-sly-antics-lights-go-down/s-V5LVz?in=slyantics/sets/captive-city-ep-promotional-copy/s-pksYi

Although its still a little bit rough my idea is to incorporate the bands idea of kidnapping someone as well as my ideas, I want to include coloured lighting effects for the chorus as it fits with the lyrics and also with me wanting to do a performance/narrative video. For the "kidnapping" part i thought it could be made more light hearted than actually a serious kidnap as it would fit better with the lyrics if there was a girl involved and she knew what was happening.

I want it to be a "studio set up" style for the parts where the band are in. For my idea to work it would be crucial to get A LOT of shots from different angles. 

INSPIRATION





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please ensure all comments are moderated.