Sunday 17 January 2016

DIGIPAK: panel 1 edit 2

Panel 1 edit 2
I really like the main image on the front cover as it shows all of the band members in an interesting light. Its unconventional as the lead singer is not the main focus but I like that as the indie genre is known for breaking the normal conventions as stepping outside the box much like Blur and The Strokes (I have previously blogged on this). Therefore I will not change this image as I have already gained a lot of positive audience feedback on it. 
What I have done:
I have changed the image behind the text of the bagman and centred it as I had negative feedback saying that it created less impact and made the panel look messy.
Next: I will play around with the text.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please ensure all comments are moderated.