Sunday 17 January 2016

DIGIPAK: panel 4 edit 1

Panel 4 edit 1
I want to carry on the grungy feel of the previous panels therefore I have chosen the dark coloured image of the three chairs as it looks eery, I also want to add song lyrics like on panel 3 to create a link between the two.
What I have done: In Indesign where I piece all the elements of my digipak together I also created the 4th panel. Basically I layered two images on top of each other on of the chairs and one of the band with their backs to the camera looking at the chairs. I them lowered the opacity of the top layer which was the band members to the chairs were revealed as well the lamp in the band picture is brought across as well, this is intentional as the band have used this lamp in many of their other promotional images therefore it will help create a link between their work and ours. 
I then added text on top to again create the link between the inside panels to follow the general conventions. As there is minimal lighting in the image I thought I would use a quote that directly related to light so I chose "Will you be waiting when the sun goes down". 
Next: I will add more layers to add to the eery effect. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please ensure all comments are moderated.