Sunday 17 January 2016

DIGIPAK: pannel 3 edit 2

Pannel 3 edit 2
I want to use photos of the band on the inside panels as well as images of them wearing the masks so I have screen shot these images which I have then cropped down and shrunk. I have included images from the back and front as I think that it will help the overall interest of the ascetics of the panel
What I've changed: In this edit I have added another image on top, I did this by sending the other layers to the back when clicking on the object, I have then lowered  the opacity of all the images to merge them together to create one image. I thought however that I looked quite plain and wanted to add some extra information about the band, I did some research on Sly Antics website and found their bio describing their style and image "We are Sly Antics. Two cousins and a taller man called Tommo. We want to make a nest in your ears, settle down and shout absurd things to you whilst you attempt to carry on about your day as if we’re not there." 
II then found an interesting type font which I then turned half black and then highlighted the bands names in the text by making it pink. This links to the bands website as they use the colour pink a lot as well as the combination of pink and black. 
Next:
Its quite difficult to make out the text, however I am still not happy with the edit and I want to include the bands faces more so I intend to use more images that will make the inside more personal. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please ensure all comments are moderated.