Monday 21 September 2015

Ideas continued

Pitch
I want to use the scenery available to me and since my suggested actor Amber Bradley lives in secluded countryside her location is perfect to shoot the video.
Instead of using a second person i'd like supposedly the person behind the camera to be the romantic partner, by using unusual camera angles an example
Amber Bradley
of this is Rose Mclaughlin's short film Her which uses the same ideas.










Amber would be the lip syncing the words to the 2nd person whom you would only see their hand or a partial bit of their body, so it would have an air of romance between the two as both me and paige are female I think it would be a good idea to have a same sex gay relationship.

I would like it almost to be in the style of a home movie and to be crackled and slightly unfocused at times to create a retro feel much like in lana del ray's music video summer time sadness
         
















This is a more modern day version, showing again the kind of style of filming I'm looking for but using a Go pro.
location

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please ensure all comments are moderated.