Sunday 17 January 2016

DIGIPAK: pannel 3 edit 3

Pannel 3 edit 3
I want to use photos of the band on the inside panels as well as images of them wearing the masks so I have screen shot these images which I have then cropped down and shrunk. I have included images from the back and front as I think that it will help the overall interest of the ascetics of the panel
What I've changed: I have kept the text the same however, much like other indie bands e.g. Blur, I have used images of all the band members. I think this is a more conventional approach and fits the genre style more. 
Next: I think it is too plain and I don't feel like the font of the text reflects the genre and a more straight edged font would be more suitable. I also think that song lyrics would be better suited as this is a common convention used by all genres.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please ensure all comments are moderated.