Monday 14 September 2015

FCPX 2: Compound Clips

COMPOUND CLIPS
For my background of the staff/student video I wanted different people as it using a compound clip as well as the green screen.




Once I had chosen the clips I wanted in the background, I layered them on top of each other and then put them on top of the original coloured layer. I then clicked onto the effects tab and searched for "keyer"







This allowed me to see all three clips on the background at the same time, I then resized the clips so that they fit nicely into the screen using thetransform tool just underneath the window.


 I then highlighted all three clips so that they were all selected, then ctrl + clicked onto one of them to bring up this menu, I found "New Compound Clip..." and clicked that. Which then gave me a new clip that had the tree previous ones all in one. What this does is basically flatten all three layers into one which then makes it easier for me to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please ensure all comments are moderated.