Sunday 17 January 2016

DIGIPAK: pannel 3 edit 4

Pannel 3 edit 4
I want to use photos of the band on the inside panels so I have screen shot these images which I have then cropped down and shrunk
What I've changed: I have altered the font of the text, I have chosen the font that I have used for the rest of the text on the magazine advert and on the front panels of the digipak because I feel like this is more suited to the genre as it is more straight edged and grungy as well as creating a definite link between the magazine advert and digipak. I have also changed the texts content as I have swapped the description of the band for some of the bands song lyrics. I felt as if this would be better suited as it is a common convention used by all genres. I chose stand out lyrics that would add to the grungy feel of the digipak, this is also to give a taster for whats to come on the album. 
Next: I feel like the colours are too strong and need dulling down to fit the tone of the other panels. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please ensure all comments are moderated.